Skilled Car Accident Attorney in Detroit
While many auto accidents result in minor fender benders, others tragically result in serious injuries or loss of life. If another party's negligence is the cause of a serious auto accident, the injured may have the legal right to obtain compensation for losses and suffering. Frederic M. Rosen, PC can be instrumental in protecting your legal rights.
If you feel another party's negligence was responsible for your auto accident, we can help you file an auto accident claim to recover damages related to:
- Cost of medical treatment
- Loss of wages
- Reduced earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- And more
To learn more about your legal rights after a car accident, please contact Frederic M. Rosen, PC, a qualified auto accident lawyer serving the injured in Michigan. Fred would like to investigate and possibly pursue your claims to help you obtain compensation for your losses. There will be absolutely no fee unless we successfully resolve your auto accident case. Contact us today and speak with an auto accident lawyer for your free consultation.
What to Do If You or Someone You Know Has Been Involved in an Auto Accident
To protect your interests, it is important to follow these steps when involved in an auto accident:
- Seek immediate medical attention if necessary. (Claims for personal injuries may be dependent on medical records connecting the auto accident to the injuries suffered.)
- Immediately call the police, even if it seems no one was injured, to file a thorough accident report.
- Obtain as much information as you can from the other driver, including their name, contact information, driver's license number, and insurance information.
- Never sign anything or admit fault, for it can be held against you legally. If you have a camera handy, take pictures of the scene.
These steps will help protect your health, safety, and legal interests after an auto accident.